Monday, December 12, 2011

Change windows vista start up sound?

I know with vista you can mute the start up sound but I want to replace it with my own .wav file. On XP I just found the windows start up sound in the media folder, removed it and replaced it with my .wav and named it windows start up sound and it worked fine. How do I do this with Vista? Or just tell me where that windows vista start up sound is located so I can replace it. Thanks.Change windows vista start up sound?
control panel ,



SoundChange windows vista start up sound?
In system preferences.
Better than replacing the Windows Startup Sound you can change the sound as follows :



* Click Start.

* Goto Settings%26gt;Control Panel.

* Select %26amp; Open Sounds %26amp; Audio Devices.

* Click on the Sound Tab.

* In Program Events section scroll down and select ';Start Windows'; item.

* Click on the Browse button and select the sound file you want to fix as the Start up sound.

* Click OK.



Hope this will solve your issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment