Monday, December 12, 2011

How much is my laptop worth?

Here are the specs:



System Specs:

Model: Toshiba Satellite P105

Processor: Intel Centrino Duo

Ram: 2GB

HDD: 120GB

Video: Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family

OS: Windows XP (Vista Capable)

Ports:

2 PCMCIA slots

4 USB ports

1 IEEE 1394 4-pin firewire port

1 SD card slot

VGA and S-Video output

Built-In Wireless

Built-In Harman/Kardon speakers

TouchChip Fingerprint Reader

CD/DVD-RW Drive



I just recently purchased a new desktop, which more than replaces all the 'power' this laptop had. What I need is portability, which I can't get from a 17'; behemoth.



My question is, how much do you think I should ask for when selling this laptop. the only problems with it is some fading around the keyboard where my hands set.



Included in the sale would be an external TV tuner, which works with windows media center, as well as the original XP Media Center Edition Restore Discs. I personally run Windows 7, so it's up to date, even though I bought it Fall '06.



What do you think? Is selling this going to cover the cost of a midrange midsize laptop? How much is it worth?How much is my laptop worth?
$200, maybe $300 if you find somebody clueless.How much is my laptop worth?
Around 300 US Dollars or so.
200-250 US Dollars
about 300-350 dollars
$200. No the selling price will not cover the price of a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment