Monday, December 12, 2011

I need to uninstall windows vista..?

I got a few questions here .. Now I have Vista and I want to get back to XP. how to do it?? is it necessary that I should format all my partitions or can I only format the C Drive where it has vista and I want to replace it with XP ??

Thanks ..I need to uninstall windows vista..?
Get your XP disk and start to reinstall from SCRATCH. Yes, just delete that C drive partition and GO, leaving your existing partitions in tact. SAY that I am paranoid, but BACK UP STUFF FIRST.



If your computer CAME with XP, then that's what you should be using. If your computer CAME with an upgrade to Vista, then you might consider getting MORE RAM and using that. You see, Windows Vista IS the FUTURE. If you have 2GB of RAM, it will be working just great for you. You will learn the new things in no time.



Good luck and Happy Computing!I need to uninstall windows vista..?
ya you can only format c: driver and install Windows Xp where as you loose you data in c drive better back up it
Hi Put your xp disk in your CD ROM drive and boot from it. then delete the c:\ partition this will get rid of vista re partition format with ntfs and reinstall xp. hope this helps

Alpower2000

No comments:

Post a Comment