Monday, December 12, 2011

How Do Uninstall Fully Preloaded HP Gunk VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT?

HP PAVILLION DV4-11NR ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOK PC

INTEL CORE 2 DUO

4.00GB

Best buy wanted to charge me an extra 120.00 to remove al this gunk and optimize it. I was like all for it but the change was high in price and thought you could help me in a way that i didnt have to worry about paying that money its more like they pack it in with preloaders and then charge you for removal, thats messed up if you ask me!!



I have an brand new notebook vista home premium 64bit service pack 1

I would like to rid from norton/symantec from my whole notebook/registry because i have heard that if there is any sign of norton/symantec leftover there will be problems down the line. I also have Microsoft Office Home Student 2007 which i want to get rid of as well from my whole system/registry i would like to know what i can use to fully complete this removal. Also whats a good antivirus to replace norton/sysmantec? I have used avast/antivir and for spyware i used spybot search and destroy but now with a 64bit vista notebook things arent the same in compatibility. Meaning that i could use ccleaner on xp but on 64bit vista it loops just help me please im trying to get freeware if possible. I like microsoft word 2003 better and thats going to be my replacement unless you have something better in mind then please let me know thank you. For registry cleaning id like to do that myself because in the past my experience has been fatal i learned my lesson check before you remove from registry lol. If a suite of programs for my windows vista home premium notebook 64bit Then yes let me know thank you very much and take care!!How Do Uninstall Fully Preloaded HP Gunk VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT?
Go to the control panel, then go to remove programs. You can remove all the crap you don't want from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment