Monday, December 12, 2011

How Do I Get My Windows Vista Back?

I bought an HP desktop m9100z a few months ago with Windows Vista Home Premium x64 factory installed. I didn't like it cause it was giving me problems. So I took it off and then replaced it with Windows XP Home not realizing how much more problems I would then gain. I can't use most of my hardware due to XP Home. I still have the sticker on which my KeyCode for Vista is still printed. I don't want to go buy a whole new OS DVD and I don't have the money for it. Is there any way I can either download the stuff I need to BURN to a DVD?? Or maybe some way I could get a free disk??

**Please remember that I DO have the KeyCode for the OS**How Do I Get My Windows Vista Back?
I never received a vista reinstall CD so you probably have to give the company a call and they will send it to you depending on your warranty status, I got em back because I messed up on making the burn cds with my computer, I had an hp and it gives you a window that pops up to tell you that you need to make reinstall cds with your own cds that you have to buy. I screwed it up so they just sent me new ones.How Do I Get My Windows Vista Back?
No need to order a new disk if ur computer came with the ';Windows vista upgrade anytime'; disk....that disk includes full versions of all vista's



here's a little guide on how to do it, good luck :D



http://www.vistarewired.com/2007/02/28/p
Hello



your computer should have come with a restore disk if not you can borrow your friends disk.



if you cant do either unfortunately your going to have to purchase it again



Hope i helped



Josh
Could you give us more computer specs? Also you may be able to contact HP for another operating system disk, when I needed one they only charged me 15 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment