Monday, December 12, 2011

My computer monitor keeps turning off, HELP!!?

My monitor turns off while i am using the computer and when I press the power button, it turns on but the screen is still blank. I've used different monitors and even replaced my power supply. I've reformatted my PC and had to same problem with vista and xp. I got a new hard drive. and i removed my Graphic card and i also tried with it. And i made sure i had the right drivers. on the setting i put it that the PC monitor never turns off no matter how long its on idle...I've done just about everything i can. I ran virus scans as well.My computer monitor keeps turning off, HELP!!?
Do it turn off while using a certain application? If so, this application could make you be accidentally hitting buttons in a certain combination that may enable a ';hot key';. This hotkey combination may cause your computer to go into ';sleep'; or ';hibernation'; mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment