Monday, December 12, 2011

Has anyone noticed how Microsoft Vista is total crap?

More to the point how difficult is it for me to remove said ';crap'; from my machine and replace it with the likes of XP?



Oh I wish it were so simple as repairing late model cars for a livingHas anyone noticed how Microsoft Vista is total crap?
Not difficult as it is time consuming.



If you don't like Vista, I would say back up all you have onto CDs / DVDs or an external HD and do a full format of your hard drive while installing XP. One thing to make note though, if you are running a 32bit system (32 bit processor) or a 64 one, you need an OS to comply with your processor. The reason I say this is if you use a 32 bit OS on a 64 bit system, you're just going to end up bottle necking your performance. I had a problem with that, being that I have a 64 bit duel core system with also 4 gigs of RAM on my computer, the 32 bit OS would only recognize 2 gigs, but once I got a 64 bit OS, it saw the full 4.



I do hope this helps you with your question.Has anyone noticed how Microsoft Vista is total crap?
Well you need to make sure you own downgrade rights first of. if not, you will need to buy a license with downgrade rights. This keeps you legal with MS. Crap right? yeah. Secondly, Wiping Vista by using the Win XP media isnt going to working either. the system will tell you that there is a better OS loaded. You will need to delete the partition is Dos mode and recreate a clean partion with out OS and then install Win XP.



Hope this helps.
Hmm? Just buy a full install (Not upgrade) of Windows XP and boot it as the first boot drive.



When asked to press any key to proceed to install. Do it. Then install Windows XP. Should be as easy as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment