Monday, December 12, 2011

Installing XP Pro on a partition?

I have three partitions (one with Vista, one blank, and one with XP Home Edition). I want to erase the partition with XP Home and replace it with XP Pro (which I just bought). How would I do this?



I want to keep the blank partitionInstalling XP Pro on a partition?
just start the installation it will ask you which partition you want to install on then select the xp home partition and complete the installationInstalling XP Pro on a partition?
I think it would be a better option to upgrade the

WindowsXP Home to the Pro because the vista may not allow the installation as the xp is a lower version.



To make a upgrade , just insert the cd and when it ask for the type of installation choose upgrade instead of fresh install.

No comments:

Post a Comment