Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i get my Compressed zip back?

i have got windows vista home basic.

i installed then uninstalled winrar

after i did this i could not create a compressed zip folder by right clicking, then going to new and click compressed zipped folder.



also when i downloaded a zip file i could not extract it.



before when i got my computer brand new i could just extract and create compressed zip folders but when i installed and then uninstalled winrar

i could not do it.



i think that winrar replaced the software that windows uses to create and extract a compressed zip folder, but i am not sure about this



can anyone tell me how i can do it like i used to when i got my computer brand new?



Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?br>


i have tried system recovery but i installed and then uninstalled winrar about a month ago



i have also tried ccleaner registry but it still did not work.



i thiink associated all compressed files with winrar



so can anyone tell me how zip files can be recognised by my XP/VISTA OSHow do i get my Compressed zip back?
Here's a thread with answers to your question. I'd re-iterate here, but it's already on the site in the link.



http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/65254-

No comments:

Post a Comment