Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I access my Dell Vista restore partition?

I replaced Vista with XP Pro. DUMB. There are no drivers for XP for my audio, video, wireless, and SD card reader. The only driver that I could get for XP was for my ethernet. So I have internet, but nothing else. Is there any way to access the restore partition without a restore disk, and without the repair option with F8. When I replaced the OS that went away.How do I access my Dell Vista restore partition?
As long as you didn't delete the recovery partition, you could try this...



1. Reboot, and press Ctrl + F11 at the Dell logo.

2. The Dell PC Restore by Symantec screen will come up.

3. Select ';Restore'; or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.

4. if you wish to continue, click ';Confirm';, or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.

5. When the utility is finished, click ';Finish';, or use the Tab key to highlight it and press Enter.How do I access my Dell Vista restore partition?
you need to start computer with vista cd when it comes to install do not click on that click on repair

a menu will open click restore Computer and follow now about the vista cd you can borrow it or if you have friend has vista on his computer he can create a restore cd for you when you borrow it you are not violating any thing you are using it to start the computer not to do a complete install.I have four of them but don't ask me to mail it is hard for an old man like me to do that.
  • cat
  • work on acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment