Sunday, November 21, 2010

How is it possible to transfer XP software from my old laptop to my new one?

I have MS XP software on my current laptop , but want to know if/how I buy new one is it possible to transfer the XP software off of my old one and replace the Vista software with it?

And is it still possible to save Vista for later use if I decide to use it?How is it possible to transfer XP software from my old laptop to my new one?
If you don't have the XP CD I'd recommend you to go to a technician he will do it from the hard drive.

I wish I could explained you how to transfer it from the HD unfortunately I don't know how to do itHow is it possible to transfer XP software from my old laptop to my new one?
You can install the xp software/os onto the new laptop if you have the original xp install cd. the new laptop should have vista install cds or the install software on another partition.

No comments:

Post a Comment