Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vista to XP conversion???

I hav vista installed for my lap. But now i want to hav XP inplace of vista. How can i do that. I hav xp instalation cd. Will i need any drivers to install after xp installation. I dont hav drivers cp for my HP pavillion 6500 laptop. Will the drivers be available in net?



First of all, is it recommendable to replace vista with xp?Vista to XP conversion???
I'd say installed XP over Vista is quite a good idea. Vista is mainly for style, XP is for performance.



You should be able to download drivers for your HP Laptop from the HP drive site. The site is provided in sources.Vista to XP conversion???
If you turn off all the vista garbage (eye candy, security, ettc) it runs ok. I'm with you though...I'm upgrading my laptop all the way to DOS!
i am in same boat but dont want to void my warranty, some PCs come with vista as part of the warranty and if you rollback your OS you void it so make sure your commited to xp b4 you do it.

quick tip download the drivers to a disk b4 you format. and install your Ethernet driver first so you can use the net to get any drivers info you forgot
  • name spelling in
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment