Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I get my SIMS2 games to work on windows vista?

I tried to change the compatabilities on vista to xp, and the game keeps freezing. I had to get a new laptop cause my older one with windows xp crashed. The only laptops they are selling now all have vista, so thats what I have now, and I cant play any of my SIMS games. Im seriously thinking about erasing vista and replacing it with xp. Is there anything I can do to make my games work on vista so I dont have to go back to xp??? Can anyone help???How do I get my SIMS2 games to work on windows vista?
You have to go get the update for sims to be compatable with your computer.



i know i had to do the same thing..

Go to... theSims [dot] com OR check your computer for updates b/c if im not sure, it should have that update in there.



and all u have to do is download it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment