Friday, November 19, 2010

I Have Vista Recovery Cd How can i use?

I bought new laptop of Compaq c784tu Model.....due to some reason...I replace vista to. xp...but now my xp infected with....dozens of virus...and...i have recover cd of windows vista....but i don't know how i use....plz send me the procedure of recovery......



OR





And this model only come with windows vista...and there are no available of xp drivers for this(specially Audio and video)...model......



first time xp is installed by my frnd....now my frnd is not here...



i know how to install xp....and driver....but my xp dosen't support audio

driver......i already searched and google.....about xp driver..and i also found many.....sites....some sites suggest me use UAA Driver......

to install audio dirver......But i don't know.......What is UAA Driver and How i use it.....and i also don't know...which audio driver support xp after install UAA driver.......



so plz plz plz its very urgent my college project is coming plz



give me procedure and step by step.....tutorials .......how i use UAA Driver and Where i can download..it...........



MY Laptop Model is Compaq persario Series C784TU......I Have Vista Recovery Cd How can i use?
Insert the Vista recovery disc. Restart the laptop. Follow the instructions on the screen.



OR



All XP drivers are on the HP website. Just go to HP.com, go to support, type in your laptop model, choose XP OS, all XP drivers will be displayed.
  • Blankets
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment