Friday, November 19, 2010

Switch Vista with XP?

Hi. I hate windows vista with the fiery vengeance of a thousand suns. I used to love the XP operating system, and wish I had it for my laptop instead. Is there some way I can switch them, or any step-by-step way to take off Vista and replace it with xp? I would love to know. There is a disk somewhere in my house that has XP operating system on it, but it is currently MIA. If I do find it, how do I change it?Switch Vista with XP?
XP is old news. Upgrade to Windows 7 as it fixes the problems with Vista and is very stable. I promise you won't be disappointed.



..Switch Vista with XP?
You should contact your manufacturer and ask if they have a downgrade program available (many manufacturers do).



This will let you downgrade to XP at no cost (keep in mind XP is 10 years old now so I don't personally recommend doing this). The manufacturer will most likely send you an XP installation disc with a new XP product key.



If ther is no downgrade program, you will have to purchase a new copy of XP (which is hard to find and can cost you up to $130 in some cases).



If you use an existing copy you have lying around, you will be asked to activate your copy of Windows (by purchasing a new license), and after 30 days you will be locked out of the computer (unless you buy a new license).
  • How do i wash a white velvet duvet cover
  • how to cook steak
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment